Monday 13 June 2011

Nobel Peace Prize Neugminet Archbishop of Guwahati


Ethnic communities of the Northeast Guwahati Archbishop Thomas Meanmparanpial recognition of efforts to bring peace to the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize has been nominated.

Archbishop named Italy's popular magazine "Il Bolatino Asalassiano" is the enrolled. In June Meanmparanpial magazine is published four-page story. He has the title, "A bishop for Nobel Prize '. Meanmparanpial said,''I did not expect the nomination but he was overwhelmed. During my visit to Rome last month, like I was told about the possibilities of developments.''

Archbishop said,''Peace Prize for operational mission does not make sense. I will continue its mission for peace should be whether or not I reward or recognition.
Relatedkeywords:nobel prize,nobel peace prize,guwahati

No comments:

Post a Comment